4.09.2008

bored/annoyed

Obviously, I'm sitting at my desk writing this blog, but I'm also trying to grind through some Schopenhauer philosophy and I'm bored.  There is nothing to do.  My girlfriend is at school, my friends have prior engagements, and it's sunny outside, which makes not doing something even worse.

Also, myself and Andrew Provost (co-creator of earlier said "pilot" and dear friend) were supposed to meet with the editor of the pilot today and begin the editorial process.  But, as always with this production company, something came up and the sessions were canceled. Bummer.  There goes my Wednesday.  Poof, like that.  I could have gone somewhere, done something worthwhile, but shit happens, right?  More often than not with this company it seems.  Another thing that annoys me about this company is their overall lack of enthusiasm towards the project.  No marketing suggestions have been made, except by yours truly.  And I'm not trying to play the "woe is me" game but a little excitement over the project by the people who are producing it would be much appreciated, and warranted.

But whatever, it's Wednesday, and it's sunny, and I'm sitting inside bored/annoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want you to write more blogs.